Topping up, emptying and cleaning your toilet & toilet cassette
Topping up, cleaning your toilet and toilet cassette
- If your vehicle has a toilet switch, ensure it is turned on. To use the toilet, open the toilet with the lever.
- To flush, push the button. The lever must be in the closed position to remove the toilet cassette and at all times whilst driving.
- To fill up the toilet flush water, open the toilet locker on the outside of the vehicle.
- There is a clear pipe that indicates how full the water tank is.
- To fill the toilet water flush tank, pull the nozzle out, undo the cap and fill with water from a hose.
- Do not add any chemicals into this water tank.
- We recommend emptying your toilet cassette every 1 to 2 days. This must only be done at an authorized dump station which are found in most holiday parks.
To empty your toilet cassette
- Lift the lever and pull the cassette out. If you cannot remove the toilet cassette, check that the toilet cassette is closed inside (bathroom).
- Once the cassette is out, turn the nozzle straight, un screw the cap and tip into the dump station.