RV Accessories & Supplies - Appliances
Here at RV Super Centre, we’ve got every imaginable appliance to help you enjoy the comforts of home as you travel – from 12V fridges, microwaves and washing machines, to water heaters, range hoods, and ovens. A well-equipped motorhome or campervan makes all the difference to helping you enjoy a relaxed and enjoyable New Zealand road trip.
Keep your perishables fresh and safely chilled with our range of 12V fridges and 3-way fridges, including the popular range of Brass Monkey fridges and Challenger and Dometic fridge/freezers. If you’re travelling in the cooler months, a gas heater or water heater is a must-have for comfort and convenience, especially if you’re travelling off the beaten track. Create great meals on the road with our collection of hobs, ovens, and grills, and keep cool with one of our quality air conditioning units.
Need help deciding which appliance or accessory is right for you? Read one of our helpful guides:
- Essential appliances and accessories for your RV kitchen
- Must have accessories and gear for freedom camping
And if you need personalised advice, contact the friendly team at your local RV Super Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best portable fridge freezer?
There are a wide range of portable fridge freezers on the market. Choosing the best one will depend on what features are most important to you. Some common features to look for include:
- Capacity to suit your needs.
- Overall weight – some models are heavier than others.
- Temperature range.
- Input voltage (look for 12V for your motorhome or campervan).
- Adequate insulation – generally, the thicker the better.
- Durable construction.
How does a caravan fridge work?
There are two common types of caravan fridge, these are:
- 2-way (compressor): These are similar to your fridge at home and use 12/24V power. It can also run on 240V mains power.
- 3-way (absorption): A 3-way fridge can use both 12V/24V and 240V power, as well as LPG gas. To find out more about how caravan fridges work, read our handy blog which explains everything you need to know about RV fridges.