COVID-19 Advice and Guidance
UPDATED: Monday 11th May 2020
On Thursday, May 14th New Zealand moves to alert level 2 and we thank our customers for their support as we move down the levels. We are now fully open for business with safety first and foremost on our mind to keep you, our team and our New Zealand communities safe.
Enhanced Cleaning and Hygiene Practices
We have brought on extra cleaning support and frequency to ensure that our Yards and Motorhomes remain sanitised and healthy environments, following all Ministry of Health guidelines.
Our sales yards in Auckland and Christchurch are now fully open for business, but please take note of the following protocols to ensure we are compiling with level 2 government requirements. We also understand that you may still prefer to remain at home, so we will continue to offer virtual options to contact our Good Guides.
- Auckland or Christchurch yard visits & test drives
We welcome you to visit our sales yards to view and test-drive motorhomes.
As there is a limit of 100 people on premise at any given time we may need to limit entry, but believe that reaching that level of numbers will be unlikely.
To enable contact tracing you’ll be asked to register when you arrive.
A minimum physical distancing of 2 metres between people is to be observed.
You can still test drive our motorhomes, this will be contactless and observing social distancing measures.
Any of our Good Guides who feel unwell or have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19 will not be coming into work.
Enhanced cleaning procedures are in place across the yard facilities and motorhomes, this includes the cleaning of motorhomes in between each viewing by our customers.
- Delivery of motorhomes
As a special and complimentary service in these times, we can deliver sold motorhomes to your residence if you are in the same region locally.
Sales paperwork will be completed via email and signed digitally.
A show-through can be done via email or video conferencing so you can understand all the features of your new motorhomes, and we will call you to see how you are getting on the following day.
We will deliver your motorhome to you, contactless and free of charge.
- Virtual motorhome viewings and calls
Our Good Guides are available to answer your questions by phone or video conferencing.
See inside our motorhomes and ask questions. Just book in a time with one of our Good Guides.
We can use Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Zoom or Skype depending on your preference.
Just contact us for a chat or to book in a virtual viewing
If you already own your own motorhome there may be some maintenance jobs or upgrades that you’ll like our experienced team to sort out for you so your motorhome is in tip-top shape for your next NZ adventure. Our same high service levels stay the same but here are some extra safety measures.
- Please book in with our service centre and agree the scope of the work to be completed as well as an allocated time for dropping off your motorhome.
- We will carefully sanitise your motorhome both before and after work has been completed.
- Your motorhome can be collected contactless at the agreed time, payment will be taken over the phone and paperwork will be left in your vehicle so you can check the work completed before you leave the workshop. We can also email you a copy of the paperwork for your file too.
Our extensive range of motorhome accessories can now be viewed in-person at our stores and you can still use our online options for your convenience.
- Online shopping - Please continue to view and purchase our full range online, and we can deliver your order safely and quickly.
- Phone ordering - If you have questions on any items or wish to order on the phone, call our team on 0800 52 00 55.
- Email ordering - Just email email@example.com if you would like to order via this method.
- Click and Collect - If you would like to pick up your items from our Albany or Christchurch stores this is possible to arrange by appointment. We have contactless practices to enable this.