Features & benefits
Elastic polyurethane adhesive and sealant for a broad range of uses.
Areas of Application: Sealing and adhesive work. For wood & metal construction, the building industry, body work and vehicle construction.
- Outstanding adhesive strength on a wide range of materials and surfaces
- Highly elastic (shore A hardness of +40)
- Can be used for connecting the same or different materials
- Dampens vibrations and noise
- Long skin formation time
- Enables bonding and/or sealing of complicated and very large components
- Joint parts can be repositioned
- Can be ground and painted over
- Following skin formation, can be mechanically machined and painted over without surface activation (check paint compatibility via preliminary tests except alkyd-resin, PU and nitro cellulose based paints)
- Prevents metal corrosion
- Nearly odourless