Award winning patented technology to detect when the cable is being cut or the lock is forced, Lock Alarm is compact and simple to use. The Lock Alarm is different from a normal cable lock because when attempting to cut the cable a 120 decibel siren will sound scaring off any potential thief.
This makes it ideal to protect any valuable left unattended outside. Or stored in a shed, garage or outbuilding. It is also perfect for when you are on the move for securing equipment whist in transit in vehicles, in the back of RVs, caravans, trucks or on trailers.
The long steel cable is long enough to secure several items and is plastic coated to avoid scratches to your valuable equipment. When not in use the cable can be wound neatly around the main unit and clamped tight.
The Lock Alarm operates using a 9 Volt Alkaline battery which fits inside a tamper proof internal compartment. Suitable for use in all weathers and environments the can be used freestanding or it can be anchored to a the side of a vehicle, a wall, post, or directly onto bicycles or machinery, using the bracket supplied
Benefits & Features
- 2.4m (8ft) long cable
- Flashing LED deterrent
- 120 Decibel Siren
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Cable is plastic coated to avoid scratching your valuables
- Cable stores neatly around lock unit when not in use
- Brackets enable main lock unit to be attached to a wall, post, side of vehicle, or directly onto bicycles or machinery
- Screws and plastic plugs for bracket provided
- Requires 1 x 9 volt battery – fits inside a tamper proof compartment
- Dimensions: 14cm x 7.5cm x 5cm
- Weight: 420g