*** Please note this Item can be collected from one of our stores****
If you would prefer to have it couriered to you, please choose to click and collect and we can quote the shipping charge. For a quote, before you buy please email us at email@example.com with your address and model, you would like to purchase.
A caravan awning that inflates in a matter of minutes - taking the stress out of set up - the Braemar is a luxurious addition to transform the space outside your caravan. It comes in Vango Sentinel Comfort 150 fabric, which is both luxurious and durable. As with all Vango awnings, comes complete with a huge array of features including diamond clear windows, elegantly designed zip up curtains and lighting attachment point. The Braemar is the full package: it includes a draught skirt, foam protective pads, support poles, wheel arch covers as well as stabilising bracer beams!
Floor Mat dimensions 4.0M X 2.25 M
Benefits & Features:
- Vango AirAwning® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site
- Sentinel Comfort 150 Fabric - A 150D high quality long lasting polyester fabric that has both great feel and durable characteristics. A PU coating is applied to this to make it highly waterproof
- AirBeam® Bracing beams included
- Supplied foam pad - Fit against caravan to reduce drafts and create neat fit. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles
- Attachment points for adjustable rear support poles (supplied)
- Loop at ends of Kador strips aid threading of awning when attaching to van. Loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement
- PVC vented draught-excluder strip included, plus 2x wheel arch covers - stops draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- Draught Cushion – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this locates the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
- AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort.
- Webbing storm straps included - Provides secure guying at the front of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- PVC mud strip around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Adjustable pegging points - gives the awning a perfect pitch on uneven surfaces
- Zipped privacy curtains with unique print - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows with sewn in printed curtains - Maximise light and visibility.
- Flexi Door - Adjust to be fully or half open
- Side doors and curved front door. Can be unzipped at top for added ventilation
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- Mesh Side Windows with PVC Covers - Improves ventilation
- Heavyweight zips on doors
- Zip covers on all doors to enhance weather resistance
- All flysheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Optional Inner Bedroom - optional extra available to purchase separately
- Rock pegs included - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAwning®. Complete with pressure dial
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Dimensions: 4mtr(L) x 2.5mtr (W) x 2360 -2500 (H)mm
- Weight 26.40kg
- Pack size 780(L) x 460(H) x410(W)mm
How to Pitch the Vango Braemar
*** Please note this Item can be collected from one of our stores**** if you would prefer to have it couriered to you, please choose to click and collect and we can quote the shipping charge.