PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ITEM CAN BE COLLECTED FROM ONE OF OUR STORES.
If you would prefer to have it couriered to you, please choose to click and collect and we can quote the shipping charge.
For a quote, before you buy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address and model you would like to purchase.
The ultimate caravan awning – the inflatable awning that you can put up in minutes! Lightweight and no poles mean no more wasted time on your holiday. Vango AirAwnings® bring luxury home from home comfort to your campsite through luxury materials and innovative details.
The Braemar is a luxurious addition to transforming the space outside your caravan. Made from durable and luxurious Sentinel Comfort 150D fabric that is long lasting and comes complete with a huge array of features including diamond clear windows, beautifully designed zip up curtains and a lighting attachment point.
Floor Mat dimensions: 3000 X 2250mm
Benefits & Features
- Vango AirAwning® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection.
- Fire retardant Sentinel Comfort 150 Fabric - A 150D high quality long lasting polyester fabric that has both great feel and durable characteristics. A PU coating is applied to this to make it highly waterproof
- Bracing beams included.
- Supplied with a foam pad to fit against the caravan and reduce drafts creating a neat fit.
- Supplied attachment points for adjustable rear support poles.
- Loop at ends of Kador strips aid threading of awning when attaching to van. Loops can be hooked into the supplied suction pads to minimise movement.
- PVC vented draught-excluder strip is included (plus 2 wheel arch covers) stops draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning.
- Draught Cushion – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this locates the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
- AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort.
- Webbing storm straps included - Provides secure guying at the front of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all weather conditions
- PVC mud strip around base of the awning are easy to clean.
- Adjustable peg points allowing the perfect pitch on uneven ground surfaces
- Zipped privacy curtains are simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening.
- Side doors and curved front door. The heavyweight zips with covers can be unzipped at top for added ventilation
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- Mesh Side Windows with PVC Covers for improved ventilation
- All flysheet seams are factory taped allowing a watertight seal
- Strong, durable rock pegs included can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAwning
- Pitching time: 18 minutes
- Weight: 22.8kg
- Pack size: 780(L) x 390(H) x 460(W)mm
About Vango Inflatable Awnings
How to Pitch the Vango Braemar