The ultimate caravan awning – the inflatable awning that you can put up in minutes! Lightweight and no poles mean no more wasted time on your holiday. Vango AirAwnings® bring luxury home from home comfort to your campsite through luxury materials and innovative details.
The Braemar is a luxurious addition to transform the space outside your caravan. Made from durable and luxurious Sentinel Comfort 150D fabric that is long lasting and comes complete with a huge array of features including diamond clear windows, beautifully designed zip up curtains and a lighting attachment point.
- Vango AirAwning® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection.
- Fire retardant Sentinel Comfort 150 Fabric - A 150D high quality long lasting polyester fabric that has both great feel and durable characteristics. A PU coating is applied to this to make it highly waterproof
- Bracing beams included.
- Supplied with a foam pad to fit against the caravan and reduce drafts creating a neat fit.
- Supplied attachment points for adjustable rear support poles.
- Loop at ends of Kador strips aid threading of awning when attaching to van. Loops can be hooked into the supplied suction pads to minimise movement.
- PVC vented draught-excluder strip is included (plus 2 wheel arch covers) stops draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning.
- Draught Cushion – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this locates the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
- AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort.
- Webbing storm straps included - Provides secure guying at the front of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all weather conditions
- PVC mud strip around base of the awning are easy to clean.
- Adjustable peg points allowing the perfect pitch on uneven ground surfaces
- Zipped privacy curtains are simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening.
- Side doors and curved front door. The heavyweight zips with covers can be unzipped at top for added ventilation
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- Mesh Side Windows with PVC Covers for improved ventilation
- All flysheet seams are factory taped allowing a watertight seal
- Strong, durable rock pegs included can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAwning
- Lantern Hanging Points
- Weight 22.8kg
- Pack size 780(L) x 390(H) x 460(W)mm