Enjoy outdoor life with a Thule/Omnistor 5200 setting the standards for RV awnings.
- Top quality, durable, weatherproof and colour fast PVC coated fabric for protection from UV and rain.
- The sturdy spring arms with patented tension arms (available as a separate accessory) ensure a perfectly tensioned awning fabric
- Projection up to 2.50 m to increase your personal space, protecting you from sun and rain.
- The support legs are dropped vertically from the lead rail to prevent damaging the vehicle wall. The inner support legs remains locked until released for set up.
- User friendly Quick Lock system for easy setting and adjustment of the support legs.
- By setting the angle as you please, the awning can be opened and closed even when the door of your vehicle is open.
- The unique new Thule cassette adjustment system means perfect closing of the awning even after years of usage.
- The front profile has a drainage system to dispose of water and waste, and which makes it easy to clean.
- Patented micro roller technology now with full length rollout support.
- Its design and look match the contemporary recreational vehicle designs to better integrate on vehicle sides.
Also available in Sapphire Blue
The New Standard
The Thule Omnistor 5200 perfectly fits any type of vehicle. Its design and look match the contemporary recreational vehicles design and is better integrated on the vehicle sides. The awning cassette is made of sturdy aluminium profiles that guarantee long lasting safety and reliability.
The Thule Omnistor 5200 is equipped with an easy roller tube adjustment system to assure even after years of usage a perfect closing of the awning cassette.
Quick Release Support Legs
The support legs are very easy to unlock and store by operating them at the outside and no longer at the center of the awning.
The support legs are dropped vertically from the lead rail to prevent damaging the vehicle wall. The support leg remains locked until released for set up.
Thule Pitch Systems
Thanks to the adjustable pitch system the incline of the awning fabric can be set as you please to easily open the door of your vehicle without touching the awning.
Absolutely simple! You open or close your awning in no time at all using the telescopic handle
NEW Accessories available on special order:
Thule Universal Tent Fixation Kit
4mtr caravan rail to be glued on the awning cassette or the vehicle wall for the installation of the Thule QuickFit Awning.
Thule Quickfit awning/LED mounting rail
This easy to fit aluminium profile clicks into the bottom of the 5200 cassette and is fixed with a hex wrench. It covers the adapters giving it a neat and tidy finish with the added bonus of an in built channel to slide the Quickfit awing into. It also has an additional space for a Thule LED strip which will be available.
Thule Tension Arm Set - available 2017
The sturdy spring arms with patented tension arms ensure a perfectly tensioned awning fabric for better wind resistance.
We recommend using a theThule Omnistor Tie Down Side Strap Kit to secure your awning.to protect your motorhome please retract your awning during strong winds.