Monocrystalline Solar panel - 160 Watts "NEW" Larger output at the same size of a 150watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Charge your batteries using the power of the sun from an energy source which is free, renewable, non-polluting allowing you the freedom to camp anywhere. No hassles finding electricity to hook up to.
Benefits & Features
- High efficiency monocystalline solar cells.
- Anodised aluminum frame, tempered glass, EVA and TPT to provide support and protection from the severest environmental conditions.
- Suitable for on/off grid system application.
- Nominal 12VCD output.
- Connection: 0.9M (2.5mm) cable with MC4 connector.
High module conversion
- Module efficiency up to 16% achieved through advanced cell technology and manufacturing capabilites Excellent weak light performance
- Excellent performance under low light conditions.
- Overall Dimensions 1324L x 676mmW x 35mmH
- Maximum Power (W) 160
- Tolerance (%) 3
- Maximum Power Voltage (V) 17.8
- Maximum Power Current-Imp 9.0
- Open Circuit Voltage (V) 21.4
- Short circuit Current(A) 9.9
|Brand||NZ Solar Centre|