With its quick and easy set up you will be watching your favourite Freeview TV programs in no time at all.
- With so many different satellite systems to choose from what makes this one different?
- Made in Great Britain with a 3 year warranty.
- Roof mounted allowing you to crank up your satellite in the comfort of your vehicle no need to go outside and set up.
- Larger 65cm dish made out of high quality aluminum for a lightweight durable dish for better reception and weather capability.
- High quality, durable and proven mechanical design for reliability and performance
- Optimised aerodynamics only 170mm high in park position
- Quality components
- Superior locking system
- High quality single LNB frequency range 10.75 GHz
- Separate plate installation for a more secure weatherproof installation.
- 'Easy adjust' manual skew system
- Includes satellite compass to help you locate satellite position quickly and easily
- Easy to use locking device.
- Model Number: Maxview B2590/65
|Low stream line profile||only 170mm in park position|
|Power||Manual operation no power required|
|Elevation Range||10º to 70º|
|Cable Type||CAI approved 100 coaxial cable|
|UV Protecton||All external plastic parts are UV stabilised|
|Testing||Fully weatherproof and watertight construction system has passed extensive water ingress test|
|Type||High quality Single LNB|
|Typical Gain||65cm - 36dB|
|Finish||Powder coated with U.V inhibited polyester-based|
|Outside Dimensions||650mm dish: 670 x 715mm|
|Reflecting Dimensions||650mm dish: 630 x 675mm|
|Fixing Method||Recommended adhesive (sikaflex, or equivalent)|
|Fixing Studs||6 x M5 studs for system removal|
|Cable Entry||Coaxial cable joining cover under antenna system|