CAN for a professional looking kitchen on the road...
For over thirty years CAN have stood for quality within the kitchen for the marine market. Supplying Hobs and Sinks with professional performances, designed for those who, even whilst travelling, wish to cook just as they would at home. Accurate adjustment of power and even cooking are guideline objectives for CAN, without ever compromising the practicality, compactness or safety of the appliance. This method of design and manufacture that today meets even the recreational vehicle market, making CAN the reference brand for all professional kitchens away from
Compact design for small kitchens
CAN offers a quality hob for compact spaces with a special tempered glass cover. The closing of the lid allows the stove to be hidden whilst creating new, useful counter top. With a soft close hinge to protect the glass from impacts.
- A classic flush mounted hob with a stainless steel surface.
- Moulded stainless steel insert for easy cleaning.
- Tempered glass lid with concealed hinges and soft close system
- Black tempered glass lid
- The stainless steel support grille is secured with vibration resistant
- 2 x Semi fast - 1900W -burner size - Ø116mm - pot size 220 x 240mm
- 1 x Auxillary - 1000W -burner size - Ø 67mm - pot size 100 x 120mm
- The burners are all equipped with a safety thermocouple,with self locking covers.
- Flame fail safe.
- Certified CE, energy safety, NZ. IMA
- Italian designed and manufactured in Italy.
- Dimensons 530(W) x 325(D) x 80(H)mm
*** Please note this Product can be collected from one of our stores**** if you would prefer to have it couriered to you, please choose to click and collect and we'll quote the shipping charge.