Allows you to safely and easily connect an RV to a regular 10A home style power point.
This unit not only features a 10A circuit breaker which ensures that the power point the RV is connected to will not be overloaded, it also features an RCD (Residual Current Device) or “Safety Switch” which minimises the potential for electric shocks if it detects an earth-leakage fault or faulty wiring by shutting the power off very quickly
- 240V 10A 2400W circuit breaker.
- A-type) RCD
- 1.3m lead 10A power input plug.
- 0.2m lead 16A CEE plug
- Certified to comply with New Zealand electrical standard AS/NZS-3190
- IP33 Recommended Indoor use.
- Two year warranty.
- Shipping weight 0.9Kg
- Dimensions: 180 x 105 x 90mm